Rajasthan is one of the famous states of the famous state in India. Here Tourist comes from all over the world to visit its unique antiquity and best historical palaces in Rajasthan. In Beautiful Rajasthan state there are a few royal palaces and mansions which provide royal styled palaces and venues for celebration of wedding in a royal style. The Royal wedding palaces in Rajasthan are Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Mandawa, Samode, Deogarh, Sariska, etc. These entire destinations house, the royal palaces are famous with ancient beauty glorifying and rich cultural heritage of India. Jaipur has the palaces as heritage hotels while Udaipur has royal palaces of wedding which echoes the glory and pride of Maharajas of Mewar. We can tie the wedding couples at any royal wedding venue in India following the customs and traditions of all religions such as Hindu, Christian, Muslim, or any religion.
List of Wedding Destinations in Rajasthan:
- Udaipur: It is a most romantic palace among all wedding palaces of Rajasthan. It has many stories & tragedy of kings and queens, Prince & Princess associated with this palace. It has many wedding palaces like Devigarh fort, lake pichola, and zenanamaha etc which are perfect palaces for wedding in Udaipur.
- Jodhpur: It is the beautiful city of Rajasthan, which is perfect place for your wedding ceremony. It is also known as blue city because of its setback. Umaid Bhawan is situated on a hilltop is a perfect place for a wedding.
- Jaipur: It is the pink city of Rajasthan, which shows the royalty, riches and colorful liveliness of Raj puts who ruled it. It has war-romantic stories associated with it. Best palaces for wedding in Jaipur are as Jal Mahal, Ram Bagh Palace, and Raj Palace. These are famous for place wedding in Jaipur.
- Ranthambhore: It is also a best wedding palace in Rajasthan, for unique wedding set in the mother nature then ranthambore, and its historic ruins can serve best wedding palace for you.
- Neemrana Fort: It is the oldest heritage sites in India. It is the most romantic wedding spot as it situated on a hilltop surrounded by clear blue sky on all sides of fort.
- Jaisalmer: It is a Golden city of India for its golden beauty makes it a fantasyland. It is an implausible destination for wedding in India at haveli, palace, or fort. Wedding celebrations at this palace is most romantic gift that expresses the eternity of love to your soul-mate.
To get More detail about Palace wedding in Rajasthan or Wedding Destinations visit us.